We are a Franco-Jordanian travel agency founded in 2009, based in Amman. We have official travel agency and bivouac organization approval.
Ali, with over 15 years of professional experience as a tour guide, now leads our local teams of over 20 people. Regularly in the field, he puts his skills and all his energy at the service of our customers, to make their stay unforgettable.
Marie, who arrived in Jordan in 2007, takes care of all the administrative and commercial aspects of our various partners on the French market. Together we offer tailor-made tours to make you appreciate Jordan and the wonders it offers.
We put at your service:
– Our excellent knowledge of the country;
– Comparison and study of the best means of transport;
– The search for the best value for money, adapted to your budget
– The global view of your request to offer you the best
– The offer of various services: visas, stages, transfers, restaurant, guide etc….
– Advice of all kinds: climate, vaccines, customs…
– The guarantee of security and assistance;
Wherever you are, if you encounter difficulties, you will always have the help and support of your agency, available 24 hours a day Our values Our actions in the field aim to preserve nature, protect local cultures and ensure understanding and respect between visitors and visited.
We develop our trips and tours with a certain ethic: Traveling means respecting, understanding, discovering, but also thinking about the future. This is why we are particularly attached to certain values:
– Leave the places as we find them… Each adventure is organized so as not to leave any waste in the sites visited. After each visit to us, deserts, mountains and beaches must be left in an irreproachable state, in the interest of responsible and sustainable tourism.
– Respect water points, fauna and flora…
– By using ecological products, and taking care to leave the minimum footprint on the ecosystem we visit.
– “Clean Deserts”
– Recycling and waste treatment is a habit for our teams. Some garbage is transported to public landfills in nearby towns or villages.
– Traditions, habits and customs, immersion and respect… The trip must allow encounters, respect for each other’s cultures and traditions,
– Fair tourism, shared resources…
– Our teams are exclusively made up of locals, whether guides, camel drivers, cooks and their remuneration is fair.
Born in desert in 1981. Work as a tour guide since 2004 . He speak French Fluently
He has experience in hiking , trekking ,cultural , claiming , canyoning
he created Stars of the Desert with Mary in 2009
My role in the company is to create new programme and new itinerary
Developing general strategies, vision and goals for the company
I come to Jordan in 2006 as a tourist and fell iin love with this charming country .then I created this company with Ali and he started moving between Jordan and French.
It is my role ,work in meeting French companies , studding the market and follwin up on its needs and market of the services we provide .
Financial and Administer Manger
I started working since I was 21 years old , it’s the first job I joined after I graduated from university , I was very impressed by the company’s a achievements and wonderful memories for tourists .
My role is ensuring financial collection and managing
The reservation Manger & Quality
I joined to the company in 2021, after 10 years experience in the hotel sector and tourist offices. I discovered the true concept of quality in the company.
My priorities are focused on satisfying customers . my role in the company revolves around securing reservations and nursing quality quality indicators
I joined to the company in 2019 , my rols in company revolves around visa , Jordan pass , transportation reservation and communication between the guides and office during the presence of groups in Jordan
I joined to work with office in 2021, I love the computer , information system , Artificial intelligence and information technology my role in the company is organization and entry of all information
Informatics and E-Marketing
graduated from Al-Neelain University in 2005 with a BA in Software Engineering. He also worked in the field of electronic marketing in several sectors. “Through my work in the company, I want to spread the beauty of my country’s heritage and advantages using technology and electronic media so that the whole world can see it and know the extent of the beauty of our civilization that spans thousands of years.”
I joined the company in 2021. I speak French. My role in the company is to develop general strategies for product development and control costs.